Dr. Lisa M Pinkney is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Neal Management Group, LLC. She is a consummate professional, entrepreneur, and facilitator with a vast amount of experience that spans strategic planning, project management, quality management, regulatory compliance, auditing, and performance management.
Dr. Pinkney's career reflects success in the public and private sectors.
In 2013, Dr. Pinkney earned a Doctorate Degree from the University of Maryland Global Campus in Management
with emphasis on management and leadership practice. Before that, she earned a Masters of Science from
the University of Maryland Global Campus in Health Care Administration and a Bachelor of Science from the
Medical College of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University with emphasis
on Medical Technology. Dr. Pinkney also holds a certificate as a Specialist in Blood Bank from NIH and
a graduate certificate from Keller Graduate School of Management with emphasis on Project Management.
The Neal Management Group, LLC (NMG) is a Healthcare Management Consulting firm and a provider of healthcare related products.
The NMG is a Georgia-based company founded in 2004 with a primary focus of helping organizations maintain and sustain regulatory compliance in the healthcare industry. We are:
· Professionals with over 30 years of Healthcare experience
· Certified via the State of Georgia as a Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
· Certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
· Continuous improvement consulting services;
· Streamlines operations in medical practices;
· Improves profitability; and
· Increases customer service and quality.