Dr. Lisa M Pinkney is a consummate professional, a change agent, and an entrepreneur. She is a facilitator with a vast amount
of experience that spans from strategic planning, project management, quality management, regulatory compliance,
auditing, and performance management. Dr. Pinkney's career reflects success in the public and private sectors.
In 2013, Dr. Pinkney earned a Doctorate Degree from the University of Maryland Global Campus in Management
with emphasis on management and leadership practice. Before that, she earned a Masters of Science from
the University of Maryland Global Campus in Health Care Administration and a Bachelor of Science from the
Medical College of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University with emphasis
on Medical Technology. Dr. Pinkney also holds a certificate as a Specialist in Blood Bank from NIH and
a graduate certificate from Keller Graduate School of Management with emphasis on Project Management.
The Neal Management Group, LLC (NMG) is a Healthcare Management Consulting firm and a provider of healthcare related products.
The NMG is a Georgia-based company founded in 2004 with a primary focus of helping organizations maintain and sustain regulatory compliance in the healthcare industry. We are:
· Professionals with over 30 years of Healthcare experience
· Certified via the State of Georgia as a Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
· Certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certified.
· Continuous improvement consulting services;
· Streamlines operations in medical practices;
· Improves profitability; and
· Increases customer service and quality.